Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wedding : Hannah + Reuel

One of my favorite weddings of the year 2014 is this couple, the nuptial day of Hannah Sario and Pastor Reuel Seijo. The couple was solemnized at the Bethel Baptist Church, Fortich Street of Malaybalay City, in the Province of Bukidnon, last May 1, 2014. 
Short Backtrack :
Hannah's 2013 Photo
Hannah, whose name which I did not know yet when I first took a snapshot of her and her friend during last year's Kaamulan Festival, that after more than a year, I even didn't expect that I became and was one of the photographers on her wedding day. Actually, after I took this shot (photo inset), I then took more than 20 shots of the Pangantucan Contingent, one of that photos won 1st place in the Kaamulan Festival 2013 Street Dancing Competition Photo Contest.

I first published this photo in Bukidnon Central and shared the photo blog article to Facebook and was noticed by my co-photographer of iClique Fotografia business group and informed me about her name.

I felt so honored with the opportunity and the trust that she bestowed upon me in documenting her special day of her life. Another reason why we have affinity with this pretty lady was that, my partner in iClique Fotografia, Nazz Paloma's girlfriend is her older sister. Here's some of my shots on her wedding day and her husband Reuel.




 The elegant gown collection of the Guadalupe Exclusives.
The lady and her gown.
Pastor Reuel, the groom.
Hannah Sario + Reuel Seijo Nuptial
Bethel Baptist Church
May 1, 2014
Loiza's Pavilion, the Reception
Photographers : iClique Fotografia (yours truly is a business group co-member)
Videographers : Cinesur Films Production
Wedding Organizer/Coordinator/Planner : Dennis Almazan
Hair and Make Artist : Kirby Charles Gohol
Gown  : Guadalupe Exclusives

No comments:

Post a Comment