Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Choosing the Right Direction


I was on travel to Kidapawan of North Cotabato for an Official Business. I took the route from Bukidnon via Carmen, North Cotabato as a shortest route. And since I do not have yet any idea with the route from Kidapawan to Davao City, I changed my route in going home and took the route to Davao City. I was in the passenger seat when I took this photo in the intersection of  Ulas, Davao City and Bukidnon road. 


Camera                 :  Canon PowerShot A1100 IS
Aperture               :  f/8
Exposure Time   :  1/400 sec 
ISO-Speed           :   ISO-80
Metering Mode  :  Pattern
Focal Length       :   6 mm
Lens                      :   built-in (Point and Shoot)
Date                       :   September 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment